Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Applying a new methodology to verify transmission line model performance - the equivalent impedance test
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- The objective of this paper is to present a methodology to analyze a transmission line model used in electromagnetic transitory simulators, called equivalent impedance test. Initially the definition of equivalent impedance reference test is shown. Soon after this methodology is applied to a transmission line model, the Quasi-Modes model. The studies were accomplished in a hypothetical non-transposed three-phase transmission fine of 440 kV. The line length is 500 km, and it was modeled through cascades of pi-circuits (with 50 pi's circuits, each with 10 km length).
- 2001 Power Engineering Society Summer Meeting, Vols 1-3, Conference Proceedings. New York: IEEE, p. 1766-1771, 2001.
- propagation modes
- transmission line
- equivalent impedance test
- pi's circuits
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.