Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- The instantaneous-space-phasor a powerful diagnosis tool
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Worcester Polytech Inst
- This paper presents the instantaneous-space-phasor (ISP) definition and describes its properties and possible applications for three-phase systems. It is shown that the ISP provides the mathematical base for a new approach to the measurement of active, reactive, and apparent power. Moreover, the ISP helps separate the positive and negative-sequence components and fits perfectly into the Buchholz-Goodhue apparent power definition.
- IEEE Transactions on Instrumentation and Measurement. New York: IEEE-Inst Electrical Electronics Engineers Inc., v. 52, n. 1, p. 143-148, 2003.
- Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE)
- power quality
- powers definitions
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.