Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Tetrahydroisoquinoline alkaloids and 2-deoxyribonolactones from Aristolochia arcuata
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- 2-Deoxyribonolactones and four tetrahydroisoquinoline alkaloids were isolated from the acetone extract of the leaves of Aristolochia arcuata Mast., together with pinitol, sequoyitol, glycerol, fructose, sucrose, eupomatenoid-7, salsolinol, and 6,7-dihydroxyl,1-dimethyl-1,2,3,4-tetrahydroisoquinoline. Their structures were determined on the basis of spectroscopic methods, mainly using H-1, C-13, N-15, and P-31 NMR. (C) 2003 Elsevier B.V. Ltd. All rights reserved.
- Phytochemistry. Oxford: Pergamon-Elsevier B.V., v. 62, n. 8, p. 1265-1270, 2003.
- Elsevier B.V.
- Aristolochia arcuata
- tetrahydroisoquinoline alkaloids
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.