Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Thermoanalytical study of the complexes of 4-dimethylaminocynnamylidenepyruvate with manganese (II), cobalt (II), nickel (II), cupper (II), zinc (II) and lead (II), in the solid state
- Universidade Estadual de Ponta Grossa (UEPG)
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Solid state compounds M-4-DMCP, where 4-DMCP is 4-dimethylaminocynnamylidenepyruvate and M represents Mn (II), Co (II), Ni (II), Cu (II), Zn (II) and Pb (II) were prepared. These compounds were studied by thermoanalytical techniques: thermogravimetry (TG), derivative thermogravimetry (DTG), differential scanning calorimetry (DSC), X-ray diffraction powder patterns and complexometric titration with EDTA. From the results obtained by the complexometric titration with EDTA, TG, DTG and DSC curves, was possible to establish the hydration degree, stoichiometry and thermal stability of the prepared compounds.
- Ecletica Química. São Paulo: Editora Unesp, v. 27, p. 41-50, 2002.
- Editora Unesp
- thermal analysis
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.