Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- A NEW SPECIES OF HYLODES FROM SOUTHEASTERN BRAZIL (AMPHIBIA, LEPTODACTYLIDAE)
- Universidade Estadual de Campinas (UNICAMP)
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- A new species of leptodactylid frog is described from the Serra das Cabras in São Paulo, southeastern Brazil. The new species is a member of the Hylodes lateristrigatus group and is characterized by its small size and high number of notes per call. Descriptions of the tadpole and advertisement call and information on natural history are provided.
- Herpetologica. Johnson City: Herpetologists League, v. 51, n. 3, p. 279-286, 1995.
- Herpetologists League
- ADVERTISEMENT CALL
- NEW SPECIES
- SOUTHEASTERN BRAZIL
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.