Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- CONTRIBUTION TO THE STUDY OF ZIRCONIUM AND HAFNIUM ALPHA-HYDROXYCARBOXYLATES
- Universidade Federal de Viçosa (UFV)
- Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais (UFMG)
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- A study of both zirconium and hafnium alpha-hydroxycarboxylates for analytical applications is presented, These compounds are studied by infrared spectroscopy, thermal analysis and X-ray diffractometry. dl-Mandelic, dl-p-bromomandelic and dl-2-naphthylglycolic acids are the more adequate reagents for gravimetric determinations of zirconium and hafnium, the ligands dl-2-hydroxyhexanoic and dl-2-hydroxydodecanoic acids were used for the first time and the results showed that they are also adequate reagents for the same purpose.
- Quimica Nova. São Paulo: Soc Brasileira Quimica, v. 18, n. 1, p. 40-43, 1995.
- Soc Brasileira Quimica
- ZIRCONIUM ALPHA-HYDROXYCARBOXYLATES
- HAFNIUM ALPHA-HYDROXYCARBOXYLATES
- ZIRCONIUM GRAVIMETRY
- HAFNIUM GRAVIMETRY
- Acesso aberto
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.