Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Use of spin label EPR spectra to monitor peptide chain aggregation inside resin beads.
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Universidade de São Paulo (USP)
- An EPR approach to monitor peptide chain aggregation inside resin beads is introduced. Model low and highly peptide-loaded resins containing an aggregating sequence were labeled with a paramagnetic amino acid derivative and studied with regard to their solvation behavior in different solvent systems. For the first time in the peptide synthesis, EPR spectroscopic has allowed the detection of differentiated levels of peptide chain aggregation as a function of solvent and resin loading. (C) 1997, Elsevier B.V. Ltd. All rights reserved.
- Tetrahedron Letters. Oxford: Pergamon-Elsevier B.V., v. 38, n. 4, p. 517-520, 1997.
- Elsevier B.V.
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.