Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Negative nonlinear absorption in Er3+-doped fluoroindate glass
- Universidade Federal de Pernambuco (UFPE)
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- We report the observation of negative nonlinear absorption in fluoroindate glasses doped with erbium ions. The pumping wavelength is 800 nm which is doubly resonant with Er3+ ions transitions. A large nonlinear intensity dependence of the optical transmittance and strong upconverted fluorescence are obtained. The dependence of the upconverted fluorescence intensity with the laser power is described by a system of coupled-rate equations for the energy levels' populations. (C) 1998 American Institute of Physics. [S0021-8979(98)07816-5].
- Journal of Applied Physics. Woodbury: Amer Inst Physics, v. 84, n. 4, p. 2263-2267, 1998.
- American Institute of Physics (AIP)
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.