Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Thermal properties of fluoride glasses and their gel precursors
- Universidade Federal de Mato Grosso do Sul (UFMS)
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Xerogels were prepared from zirconium, barium, aluminum, lanthanum and lithium acetates, corresponding to a Li containing ZBLA composition. The study of their thermal properties (DSC, TG/DTG, FT-IR) showed that they might be used as chemically stable precursors in the preparation of fluoride glasses. Hydrofluoric acid in solution was chosen as a mild fluorinating agent. This newly proposed technique of fluorinating allowed to obtain high quality ZBLALi glass which presents the advantage of higher thermal stability and homogeneity in comparison with the glass obtained using individual commercial fluorides.
- Journal of Thermal Analysis and Calorimetry. Dordrecht: Kluwer Academic Publ, v. 75, n. 1, p. 87-93, 2004.
- Kluwer Academic Publ
- fluoride glasses
- glass precursors
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.