Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Simultaneous Utilization of Galactose and Glucose by Saccharomyces spp.
- John Labatt Ltd
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada (NSERC)
- Industrial Undergraduate Student Research Award
- Industrial Post-Doctoral Fellow
- Visiting Scientist Fellowship
- Conselho Nacional de Desenvolvimento Científico e Tecnológico (CNPq)
- The adaptation of yeast to galactose utilization allows the simultaneous uptake of galactose and glucose, during high cell density fermentation. Furthermore, yeast cells grown in galactose show higher rates of glucose uptake than those under derepressing conditions.
- Biotechnology Techniques. Dordrecht: Springer, v. 6, n. 3, p. 233-238, 1992.
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.