Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Modification of glassy carbon electrodes with a poly-L-lysine/glutaraldehyde film
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Univ Luton
- Univ Loughborough
- A film of poly-L-lysine (PLL) adheres better to the surface of a glassy carbon electrode when the PLL is partially cross-linked by means of glutaraldehyde. A film composition of 97.5% PLL/2.5% glutaraldehyde gives good adhesion and retains the anionic exchange capability of the PLL. The performance of the film was tested with hexacyanoferrate(III) using electrochemical and nonelectrochemical accumulation.
- Electroanalysis. Weinheim: Wiley-v C H Verlag Gmbh, v. 16, n. 17, p. 1439-1443, 2004.
- poly-L-lysine/glutaraldehyde film
- glassy carbon electrode
- cyclic voltammetry
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.