Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- A new proposal of Arithmetic Logic Unit (ALU) to work with paraconsistent annotated logic
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- It can be observed that the number and the complexity of the application's domains, where the Paraconsistent Annotated Logic has been used, have grown a lot in the last decade. This increase in the complexity of the application's domain is an extra challenge for the designers of such systems, once there are not suitable computer hardware to run paraconsistent systems. This work proposes a new hardware architecture for the building Paraconsistent system.
- 8th World Multi-conference on Systemics, Cybernetics and Informatics, Vol Xiv, Proceedings. Orlando: Int Inst Informatics & Systemics, p. 225-229, 2004.
- Int Inst Informatics & Systemics
- paraconsistent system
- paraconsistent logic
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.