Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Gas exchange in lisianthus plants (Eustoma grandiflorum) submitted to different doses of nitrogen
- Agron Coll
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- The effect of different doses of nitrogen (N) on gas exchange, relative chlorophyll (Chl) amount, and the content of N in the aerial biomass of lisianthus was evaluated. The treatments consisted of six different concentrations of N (50, 100, 150, 200, 250, and 300 g m(-3) noted as N-50, N-100, N-150, N-200, N-250, and N-300, respectively), applied through the fertirrigation technique. N-250 and N-300 induced increase in the contents of foliar Chl and N in the aerial biomass, that in turn contributed to an increase of photosynthetic activity in lisianthus.
- Photosynthetica. Prague 6: Acad Sci Czech Republic, Inst Experimental Botany, v. 43, n. 2, p. 303-305, 2005.
- Acad Sci Czech Republic, Inst Experimental Botany
- mineral nutrition
- stomatal conductance
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.