Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- The non-central chi-square chart with two-stage samplings
- Univ New Brunswick
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- In this paper, we consider the non-central chi-square chart with two stage samplings. During the first stage, one item of the sample is inspected and, depending on the result, the sampling is either interrupted, or it goes on to the second stage, where the remaining sample items are inspected and the non-central chi-square statistic is computed. The proposed chart is not only more sensitive than the joint (X) over bar and R charts, but operationally simpler too, particularly when appropriate devices, such as go-no-go gauges, can be used to decide if the sampling should go on to the second stage or not. (c) 2004 Elsevier B.V. All rights reserved.
- European Journal of Operational Research. Amsterdam: Elsevier B.V., v. 171, n. 1, p. 64-73, 2006.
- Elsevier B.V.
- joint X and R charts
- the non-central chi-square chart
- two-stage samplings
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.