Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Singular perturbation problems for time-reversible systems
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Universidade Estadual de Campinas (UNICAMP)
- In this paper singularly perturbed reversible vector fields defined in R-n without normal hyperbolicity conditions are discussed. The main results give conditions for the existence of infinitely many periodic orbits and heteroclinic cycles converging to singular orbits with respect to the Hausdorff distance.
- Proceedings of the American Mathematical Society. Providence: Amer Mathematical Soc, v. 133, n. 11, p. 3323-3331, 2005.
- Amer Mathematical Soc
- singular perturbations
- time-reversible systems
- Acesso aberto
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.