Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Primers for clinical detection of Paracoccidioides brasiliensis
- Inst Venezolano Invest Cient
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Univ Carabobo
- From a 0.72-kb fragment universally generated in Paracoccidioides brasiliensis strains, primers were designed and tested on genomic DNA of this and other pathogenic fungi. They were specific and highly sensitive for P. brasiliensis DNA. Positive results were obtained when these were tested in clinical samples.
- Journal of Clinical Microbiology. Washington: Amer Soc Microbiology, v. 43, n. 8, p. 4255-4257, 2005.
- Amer Soc Microbiology
- Acesso aberto
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.