Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- A controller design used in Lorenz synchronization chaotic system for secure communication based on LMI fuzzy control system
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- This paper describes a mathematical study about chaotic system and about the unified approach of chaos control via fuzzy control system based in Linear Matrix Inequality to design a controller which synchronizes the transmission/reception system. This system, that was based in Lorenz chaotic circuit, can be used for transmit signals in secure way.
- Proceedings of the 46th IEEE International Midwest Symposium on Circuits & Systems, Vols 1-3. New York: IEEE, p. 916-921, 2003.
- Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE)
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.