Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Combinatorial and geometrical properties of a class of tilings
- Messaoudi, A.
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- In this paper, we consider a tiling generated by a Pisot unit number of degree d >= 3 which has a finite expansible property. We compute the states of a finite automaton which recognizes the boundary of the central tile. We also prove in the case d = 3 that the interior of each tile is simply connected.
- Bulletin of the Belgian Mathematical Society-simon Stevin. Brussels: Belgian Mathematical Soc Triomphe, v. 12, n. 4, p. 625-633, 2005.
- Belgian Mathematical Soc Triomphe
- Pisot number
- Acesso aberto
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.