Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Partial hyperbolicity for symplectic diffeomorphisms
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Universidade de São Paulo (USP)
- We prove that every robustly transitive and every stably ergodic symplectic diffeomorphism on a compact manifold admits a dominated splitting. In fact, these diffeomorphisms are partially hyperbolic. (c) 2005 Elsevier SAS. All rights reserved.
- Annales de L Institut Henri Poincare-analyse Non Lineaire. Paris: Gauthier-villars/editions Elsevier, v. 23, n. 5, p. 641-661, 2006.
- Elsevier B.V.
- partial hyperbolicity
- dominated splitting
- symplectic diffeomorphisms
- robust transitivity
- stable ergodicity
- Acesso aberto
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.