Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Rietveld refinements of SnO(2) ceramic powders doped with ZnO, WO(3), CoO, Nb(2)O(5) and MoO(3)
- Univ Prebiteriana Mackenzie
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Polycrystalline materials of SnO(2) doped with ZnO, WO(3), CoO, Nb(2)O(5), and MoO(3). were synthesized by solid state reaction. X-ray powder diffraction data were collected with Cu K(alpha) radiation from a Rigaku-Rint 2000 rotating anode source. The structural and profile parameters were refined by the Rietveld method using GSAS . The obtained residual parameters are R(wp) = 11,93% and R(Bragg) = 4,19%. The refined profile parameters indicate no anisotropic crystallite microstrain. The refinement results and Fourier differences calculations indicate that the dopants do not occupy interstitial sites in the crystal structure of SnO(2).
- Zeitschrift Fur Kristallographie. Munich: Oldenbourg Verlag, p. 467-470, 2007.
- Oldenbourg Verlag
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.