Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- An investigation of metal oxides which are photoluminiscent at room temperature
- Centro Brasileiro de Pesquisas Físicas (CBPF)
- Universidade Federal de São Carlos (UFSCar)
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Amorphous thin films, based on different network formers, were processed by a soft chemical process called the polymeric precursor method. The resultant amorphous metal oxides, displayed intense photoluminescence (PL) at room temperature. Heat treatment increases the PL intensity of these materials. Theoretical ab initio calculations are correlated with the observed experimental trends. (C) 2004 Elsevier B.V. All rights reserved.
- Journal of Molecular Structure-theochem. Amsterdam: Elsevier B.V., v. 668, n. 2-3, p. 87-91, 2004.
- Elsevier B.V.
- thin films
- room temperature
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.