Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Composition and electronic structure of Zn7-xMxSb2O12 (M = Ni and Co) spinel compounds
- Universidade Federal do Paraná (UFPR)
- Universidade Federal de São Carlos (UFSCar)
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Universidade Federal de Campina Grande (UFCG)
- The relation between the composition and electronic structure of the perfectly inverse spinel compound Zn7-xMxSb2O12 (M = Ni and Co) has been studied by powder X-ray diffraction and X-ray photoelectron spectroscopy. Changes in the site occupancy are associated with shifts in the core levels as observed in the core level spectral analyses. The configuration of the density of states in the valence band due to the Co and Ni states can be observed in the valence band spectra. (C) 2004 Elsevier B.V. All rights reserved.
- Materials Chemistry and Physics. Lausanne: Elsevier B.V. Sa, v. 85, n. 2-3, p. 377-382, 2004.
- Elsevier B.V.
- magnetic materials
- spinel structure
- rietveld refinement
- photoelectron spectroscopy
- electronic structure
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.