Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Geochemistry of the Guaxupe Granulites, Minas Gerais, Brazil
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Geochemical data for granulite terrain are presented from the northernmost portion of the Guaxupe Massif, at Mantiqueira Province, SE Brazil. Several types of granulites are recognized in the area: basic, intermediate and acid granulite. Major and trace elements (including REE) point to only one ma,oma source for these granulites generated at different times. Geochemical data point to plagioclase and apatite fractionation as responsable in the REE behaviour in intermediate and more basic rocks. Overall composition of the Guaxupe Granulites is similar to average composition of the lower crust.
- Gondwana Research. Osaka: Int Associação Gondwana Research, v. 1, n. 3-4, p. 357-365, 1998.
- Int Associação Gondwana Research
- lower crust
- Guaxupe Massif
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.