Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Crystallization observed from the spin behavior in poly(3-methylthiophene)
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Universidade de São Paulo (USP)
- Universidade Federal de São Carlos (UFSCar)
- Electron Spin Resonance (ESR) data in pressed pellets of doped poly(3-methylthiophene) (P3MT) show a single ESR line that changes into a broad and a narrow superimposed lines below 225K. D.C. susceptibility measurements using a SQUID susceptometer didn't reveal any special feature at this temperature. Assuming crystallization of the polymer, we attribute the broad line to the crystalline fraction of the polymer and the narrow line to the amorphous one.
- Synthetic Metals. Lausanne: Elsevier B.V. Sa, v. 101, n. 1-3, p. 355-355, 1999.
- Elsevier B.V.
- electron spin resonance
- magnetic measurements
- structural phase transitions
- polythiophene and derivatives
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.