Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Transient current effects on poly(o-methoxyaniline) films irradiated by pulsed electron beam
- Universidade de São Paulo (USP)
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Fast transient current decay was recorded on POMA samples during current pulses (in the order of milliseconds) provided by a low energy electron beam under an applied field. The characteristic time decay depends on the electron beam energy and on the bias polarity. The results were explained taking into account the effect of space charge, the intrinsic conductivity of the non-irradiated region of the sample and the radiation-induced conductivity of the thin irradiated region. Fitting parameters may provide the value of both intrinsic and radiation-induced conductivities and the average electron range.
- Synthetic Metals. Lausanne: Elsevier B.V. Sa, v. 101, n. 1-3, p. 484-485, 1999.
- Elsevier B.V.
- charge transport measurements
- electron beam
- polyaniline and derivatives
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.