Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- THE PHYSICAL CONTENT OF THE SP(1,R) MODEL
- Universidade de São Paulo (USP)
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- We analyse the properties of the Sp(1, R) model states using a basis obtained from the deformed harmonic oscillator wavefunctions. We make an Sp(1, R) calculation for C-12 and consider bases obtained from oblate, triaxial and prolate intrinsic states. The model states are given by angular momentum projection of vibrational phonons, which are associated with giant monopole and quadrupole resonances.
- Journal of Physics G-nuclear and Particle Physics. Bristol: Iop Publishing Ltd, v. 19, n. 1, p. 125-137, 1993.
- Iop Publishing Ltd
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.