Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- A REVIEW OF THE GENUS MEGAELOSIA (ANURA, LEPTODACTYLIDAE) WITH A DESCRIPTION OF A NEW SPECIES
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Universidade Estadual de Campinas (UNICAMP)
- PARQUE ZOOL SAO PAULO
- A new species of Megaelosia is described from the Atlantic Forest in the northern part of São Paulo, southeastern Brazil. Based on examination of topotypic specimens of Megaelosia massarti, this species is removed from the synonymy of M. goeldii. Tadpoles of M. lutzae and M. massarti are described and natural history observations of M. massarti and M. goeldii are reported. Diagnoses, measurements, figures, distributional data, and a key for the species of Megaelosia are provided.
- Journal of Herpetology. Oxford: Soc Stud Amphibians Reptiles, v. 27, n. 3, p. 276-285, 1993.
- Soc Study Amphibians Reptiles
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.