Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- CAUSAL APPROACH TO (2+1)-DIMENSIONAL QED
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Universidade de São Paulo (USP)
- It is shown that the causal approach to (2 + 1)-dimensional quantum electrodynamics yields a well-defined perturbative theory. In particular, and in contrast to renormalized perturbative quantum field theory, it is free of any ambiguities and ascribes a nonzero value to the dynamically generated, nonperturbative photon mass. (C) 1994 Academic Press, Inc.
- Annals of Physics. San Diego: Academic Press Inc. Jnl-comp Subscriptions, v. 231, n. 1, p. 185-208, 1994.
- Academic Press Inc. Jnl-comp Subscriptions
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.