Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- SOLIDS COATED WITH SODIUM TETRACHLOROPALLADATE - SORBENTS FOR REDUCED SULFUR-COMPOUNDS IN AIR
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- A study of the preconcentration of tioethers in air by means of the passage of gas flow on solid sorbents coated with sodium tetrachloropalladate was undertaken with the aim of achieving chemical fixation. This fixation presented high specificity and blocked the migration of the sorbed compound through the other active sites. The species obtained were selectively dissolved in organic solvents, resulting in the sulfur reduced compound concentration in the organic phase, which could be determined spectrophotometrically.
- International Journal of Environmental Analytical Chemistry. Reading: Gordon Breach Sci Publ Ltd, v. 54, n. 3, p. 221-231, 1994.
- Gordon Breach Sci Publ Ltd
- SOLID SORBENT
- SULFUR REDUCED COMPOUND DETERMINATION
- SULFUR CYCLE
- SULFUR COMPOUNDS
- SPECTROPHOTOMETRIC DETERMINATION
- ORGANIC SULFIDES
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.