Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- SOME CONSEQUENCES IN WEAK PROCESSES OF 3-GENERATION MIXING IN THE LEPTONIC SECTOR
- Universidade de São Paulo (USP)
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- We investigate the sensitivity of some weak processes to a Cabibbo-Kobayashi-Maskawa in the leptonic sector. Values for mixing angles and masses compatible with several experimental accelerator data were found. We discuss in this context neutrino oscillations and cosmological and astrophysical consequences as well.
- Physical Review D. College Pk: Amer Physical Soc, v. 50, n. 1, p. 513-522, 1994.
- Amer Physical Soc
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.