Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- THERMAL-HISTORY-DEPENDENT TRANSITION IN PRESSED PELLETS OF CLO4(-)-DOPED POLY(3-METHYLTHIOPHENE)
- Universidade de São Paulo (USP)
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Electron-spin-resonance and dc conductivity data show a thermal-history-dependent transition at 240 K in pressed pellets of ClO4--doped poly(3-methylthiophene) (P3MT). We discuss the possibility of this transition to be a Peierls transition from a room-temperature-metallic to a charge-density-wave state driven by anions ordering at this temperature. Below 100 K, dc conductivity shows a change from linear to exponential decay. Nonlinear conductivity has also been observed in this system for very low electric fields.
- Physical Review B. College Pk: American Physical Soc, v. 50, n. 6, p. 3648-3651, 1994.
- American Physical Soc
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.