Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- EFFECT OF SESAME (SESAMUM-INDICUM L) ON NEST DEVELOPMENT OF ATTA-SEXDENS-RUBROPILOSA FOREL (HYM, FORMICIDAE)
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- The present study showed a strong deleterious effect on leaf-cutting ant Atta sexdens rubiopilosa nests supplied exclusively with sesame (Sesamum indicum) leaves in the laboratory. Sesame leaves were initially attractive to workers and later became antifeedant. Eucaliptus alba and Hibiscus rosa-sinensis leaves were used as control.
- Journal of Applied Entomology-zeitschrift Fur Angewandte Entomologie. Berlin: Blackwell Wissenschafts Verlag Gmbh, v. 119, n. 5, p. 341-343, 1995.
- Blackwell Wissenschafts Verlag Gmbh
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.