Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Femtosecond nonlinear optical properties of tellurite glasses
- Centro Federal de Educação Tecnológica (CEFET)
- Universidade Federal de Alagoas (UFAL)
- Universidade de São Paulo (USP)
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- The third-order nonlinear optical properties of tellurite glasses with different compositions were investigated in the femtosecond regime at 810 nm. Using the I-scan technique, positive nonlinear refractive indices of similar to 10(-15) cm(2)/W were measured. The authors also determined that nonlinear absorption was negligible for all studied samples. This result, added to their good chemical stability, indicates that tellurite glasses are promising materials for ultrafast photonic applications. (c) 2006 American Institute of Physics.
- Applied Physics Letters. Melville: Amer Inst Physics, v. 89, n. 17, 3 p., 2006.
- American Institute of Physics (AIP)
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.