Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Blue-green and red photoluminescence in CaTiO3 : Sm
- Universidade Federal de São Carlos (UFSCar)
- Universidade de São Paulo (USP)
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Blue-green and red photoluminescence (PL) emission in structurally disordered CaTiO3:Sm (CT:Sm) powders was observed at room temperature with laser excitation at 350.7 nm. The perovskite-like titanate CT:Sm powders prepared by a soft chemical processing at different temperatures of annealing were structurally characterized by X-ray diffraction (XRD) and X-ray absorption near-edge structure (XANES). The results indicate that the generation of the broad PL band is related to order-disorder degree in the perovskitelike structure. (c) 2006 Elsevier B.V. All rights reserved.
- Journal of Luminescence. Amsterdam: Elsevier B.V., v. 126, n. 2, p. 403-407, 2007.
- Elsevier B.V.
- optical materials
- CT : Sm
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.