Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Pb1-xCaxTiO3 solid solution (x=0.0, 0.25, 0.50, and 0.75): A theoretical and experimental approach
- Universidade Federal da Bahia (UFBA)
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Universidade Federal de São Carlos (UFSCar)
- In this paper we report an experimental and theoretical study based on a periodic density functional investigation into selected compositions of Pb1-xCaxTiO3 (x=0.0, 0.25, 0.50, and 0.75). Based on our findings, we propose that the pseudocubic structure of these perovskites presents a long-range tendency for cubic symmetry, while the short-range displacements bring the solid solution to a tetragonal symmetry. The results are discussed in terms of x-ray diffraction, structural optimized parameters, Raman spectroscopy, band structure, density of states, Mulliken charge, and overlap population.
- Physical Review B. College Pk: American Physical Soc, v. 75, n. 14, 9 p., 2007.
- American Physical Soc
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.