Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- New concepts of the power received by ideal energy storage elements: the instantaneous complex power approach
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- This paper presents some definitions and concepts of the Instantaneous Complex Power Theory  which is a new approach for the Akagi's Instantaneous Reactive Power Theory .The powers received by an ideal inductor are interpreted and the knowledge of the actual nature of these powers may lead to changes of the conventional electrical power concepts.
- Proceedings of the 39th Midwest Symposium on Circuits and Systems, Vols I-iii. New York: I E E E, p. 1038-1041, 1996.
- Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE)
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.