Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Integration of polyharmonic functions
- Dimitrov, D. K.
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- The results in this paper are motivated by two analogies. First, m-harmonic functions in R(n) are extensions of the univariate algebraic polynomials of odd degree 2m-1. Second, Gauss' and Pizzetti's mean value formulae are natural multivariate analogues of the rectangular and Taylor's quadrature formulae, respectively. This point of view suggests that some theorems concerning quadrature rules could be generalized to results about integration of polyharmonic functions. This is done for the Tchakaloff-Obrechkoff quadrature formula and for the Gaussian quadrature with two nodes.
- Mathematics of Computation. Providence: Amer Mathematical Soc, v. 65, n. 215, p. 1269-1281, 1996.
- Amer Mathematical Soc
- polyharmonic function
- extended cubature formula
- polyharmonic order of precision
- polyharmonic monospline
- Acesso aberto
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.