Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Preparation and thermal behavior of mixture of basic carbonate and 4-dimethylaminocinnamylidenepyruvate with lanthanides (III) and yttrium (III) in the solid state
- Universidade Federal de Goiás (UFG)
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Solid Ln-OKCO3-DMCP compounds, where Ln represents lanthanides (III) and yttrium (III) ions and DMCP is the anion 4-dimethyiaminocinnamylidenepyruvate, have been prepared. Thermogravimetry, derivative thermogravimetry (TG, DTG), differential scanning calorimetry (DSC), X-ray diffraction powder patterns and elemental analysis have been used to characterize the compounds. The thermal stability as well as the thermal decomposition of these compounds were studied using an alumina crucible in an air atmosphere.
- Ecletica Química. São Paulo: Editora Unesp, v. 24, p. 29-44, 1999.
- Editora Unesp
- basic carbonate-4-dimethylaminocinnamylidenepyruvate
- thermal behavior
- Acesso aberto
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.