Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Thermal decomposition of microcrystalline cellulose and its pure and containing adsorbed cadmium cations derivatives.
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- We have studied the thermal decomposition of the microcrystalline cellulose and some of its derivative such as pure carboxymethylcellulose (CMCH), phosphate cellulose (FOSCEL) and oxycellulose (OXICEL) and also these same derivatives containing adsorbed cadmium cations. We have used the TG,DTG tecniques in order to determine the quantity of retained cadmium II cations on the surface of these adsorbents.
- Ecletica Química. São Paulo: Editora Unesp, v. 21, p. 119-124, 1996.
- Editora Unesp
- thermal decomposition
- cadmium II adsorption
- cellulase and modified cellulose
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.