Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Investigation of C-O stretching band of CD3OH: Assignments of far-infrared laser lines
- Moraes, João Carlos Silos
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- We have investigated the high-resolution Fourier transform spectrum of the C-O stretching fundamental band of CD3OH in order to assign far-infrared (FIR) laser transitions. The absorption spectrum was analyzed by means of the ''Ritz'' program, which calculates the energy level values directly from the Rydberg-Ritz combination principle. We have also used the ''LaseRitz'' program to facilitate the assignment of the FIR laser lines. As a consequence we could determine 12 new assignments, confirming 4 previously proposed ones and predicting new FIR laser emissions. (C) 1997 Academic Press.
- Journal of Molecular Spectroscopy. San Diego: Academic Press Inc. Jnl-comp Subscriptions, v. 185, n. 2, p. 325-329, 1997.
- Academic Press Inc. Jnl-comp Subscriptions
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.