Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- The non-adiabatic hyperspherical approach to the two-dimensional D- ion in the presence of a magnetic field
- Universidade de São Paulo (USP)
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- We have used the adiabatic hyperspherical approach to determine the energies and wave functions of the ground state and first excited states of a two-dimensional D- ion in the presence of a magnetic field. Using a modified hyperspherical angular variable, potential energy curves are analytically obtained, allowing an accurate determination of the energy levels of this system. Upper and lower bounds for the ground-state energy have been determined by a non-adiabatic procedure, as the purpose is to improve the accuracy of method. The results are shown to be comparable to the best variational calculations reported in the literature.
- Journal of Physics-condensed Matter. Bristol: Iop Publishing Ltd, v. 14, n. 27, p. 6841-6853, 2002.
- Iop Publishing Ltd
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.