Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Synthesis, characterization and thermal behavior of complexes of Cu(II), Zn(II) and Cd(II) with S,S '-methylenebis(cysteine)
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Universidade Federal de Mato Grosso do Sul (UFMS)
- Synthesis and characterization, including data on thermal decomposition, are reported for the complexes of S,S'-methylenebis(cysteine) (djenkolic acid) with copper(II), zinc(II) and cadmium(II): CuC(7)H(12)N(2)O(4)S(2) [I]; ZnC(7)H(12)N(2)O(4)S(2) [II] and CdC(7)H(12)N(2)O(4)S(2) [III] X-ray diffraction showed that the compounds are isostructural and belong to a monoclinic system. According to IR spectra, COO, NH(2) groups and bridging sulfur atoms are the main coordination sites.
- Journal of Coordination Chemistry. Abingdon: Taylor & Francis Ltd, v. 55, n. 8, p. 951-959, 2002.
- Taylor & Francis Ltd
- S,S '-methylenebis(cysteine)
- djenkolic acid
- transition metals
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.