Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Immobilization and electrochemical properties of anionic complexes on a V2O5/surfactant nanocomposite
- Universidade de São Paulo (USP)
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- in this work, we report a new way of modifying an electrode by combining the intrinsic conductivity property of vanadium pentoxide xerogel with its water insolubility in the presence of the cationic surfactant N-cetyl-N,N,N,trimethyl-ammonium bromide (CTA(+)Br(-)). The obtained hybrid compound enables the immobilization of electroactive anions such as hexacyanoferrate (III) ([Fe(CN)(6)](3-)) and its analogue pentacyanonitrosylferrate (II) ([Fe(CN)(5)NO](2-)), rather than cations. (C) 2002 Elsevier B.V. B.V. All rights reserved.
- Journal of Non-crystalline Solids. Amsterdam: Elsevier B.V., v. 298, n. 2-3, p. 213-218, 2002.
- Elsevier B.V.
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.