Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- The element-free Galerkin method applied to the study of fully developed magnetohydrodynamic duct flows
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Universidade de São Paulo (USP)
- In this paper, the meshless method is introduced to magnetohydrodynamics. A numerical scheme based on the element-free Galerkin method is used to solve the laminar steady-state two-dimensional fully developed magnetohydrodynamic flow in a rectangular duct. Accurate and convergent solutions are achieved for low to moderately high Hartmann numbers.
- IEEE Transactions on Magnetics. New York: IEEE-Inst Electrical Electronics Engineers Inc., v. 38, n. 2, p. 941-944, 2002.
- Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE)
- element-free Galerkin method
- liquid metal flows
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.