Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Barium titanate screen-printed thick films
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Universidade de São Paulo (USP)
- University of Belgrade
- Barium titanate (BT) thick films were prepared from mechanically activated powders based on BaCO(3) and TiO(2). After homogenization and milling in a high-energy vibro mill, the powders were calcined at 700 degreesC for 2 h by slow heating and cooling rates. A thick film paste was prepared by mixing BT fine powders with small amount of low temperature sintering aid and organic binder. The thick films were screen-printed on alumina substrates electroded with Ag-Pd. The BT films were sintered at 850 degreesC for 1 h. The thickness was 25-75 mum depending of number of layers. The microstructure of thick films and the compatibility between BT layers and substrate were investigated by SEM Results of dielectric property measurements are also reported. (C) 2002 Elsevier B.V. Ltd and Techna S.r.l. All rights reserved.
- Ceramics International. Oxford: Elsevier B.V., v. 28, n. 3, p. 293-298, 2002.
- Elsevier B.V.
- dielectric properties
- BaTiO(3) and titanates
- multilayer ceramic capacitors
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.