Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- 6-methoxyquercetin-3-0-(6-E-feruloyl)-beta-D-glucopyranoside from Paepalanthus polyanthus (Eriocaulaceae)
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Univ Salerno
- Universidade de São Paulo (USP)
- The new 6-methoxyquercetin-3-O-(6-E-feruloyl)-beta-D-glucopyranoside (1) was isolated from the aerial parts of Paepalanthus polyanthus and characterized by spectroscopic methods, mainly 1D and 2D NMR experiments, as well as electrospray mass spectrometry. In addition four known flavonoids of taxonomic relevance were isolated and identified by comparison to literature data. (C) 2002 Elsevier B.V. Ltd. All rights reserved.
- Biochemical Systematics and Ecology. Oxford: Pergamon-Elsevier B.V., v. 30, n. 5, p. 451-456, 2002.
- Elsevier B.V.
- sect. Actinocephalus
- acyl glycosylated flavonoids
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.