Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Ferroelectric state analysis in grain boundary of Na0.85Li0.15NbO3 ceramic
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- The electric and dielectric properties of the grain boundary of Na0.85Li0.15NbO3 lead-free ferroelectric-semiconductor perovskite were investigated. The impedance spectroscopy was carried out as a function of a thermal cycle. The sodium lithium niobate was synthesized by a chemical route based on the evaporation method. Dense ceramic, relative density of 97%, was prepared at 1423 K for 2 h in air atmosphere. ac measurements were carried out in the frequency range of 5 Hz-13 MHz and from 673 to 1023 K. Theoretical adjust of the impedance data was performed to deriving the electric parameters of the grain boundary. The electric conductivity follows the Arrhenius law, with activation energy values equal to 1.55 and 1.54 eV for heating and cooling cycle, respectively. The nonferroelectric state of the grain boundary and its correlation with symmetry are discussed in the temperature domain. (C) 2003 American Institute of Physics.
- Journal of Applied Physics. Melville: Amer Inst Physics, v. 93, n. 9, p. 5557-5562, 2003.
- American Institute of Physics (AIP)
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.