Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- New possibilities for the gauging of chiral bosons
- Universidade Federal de Itajubá (UNIFEI)
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Universidade Federal do Rio de Janeiro (UFRJ)
- We study a new mechanism for the electromagnetic gauging of chiral bosons showing that new possibilities emerge for the interacting theory of chiral scalars. We introduce a chirally coupled gauge field necessary to mod out the degree of freedom that obstructs gauge invariance in a system of two opposite chiral bosons soldering them together.
- Physical Review D. College Pk: American Physical Soc, v. 67, n. 4, 4 p., 2003.
- American Physical Soc
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.