Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Spectroscopic properties of Er3+ in oxysulfide glasses
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Universidade de São Paulo (USP)
- Er3+ -containing gallium-lanthanum oxysulfide glasses have been prepared from Ga2O3 and La2S3 in a sulfur/argon reactive atmosphere. The samples have been characterized by absorption and emission spectroscopy and IR emission kinetics. Er3+ electronic transition intensities have been analyzed in the light of the Judd-Ofelt formalism, and quantum efficiencies evaluated for the Er3+ emission at 1.5 and 2.7 mum. The results so obtained suggest that these glasses display favorable properties concerning IR optical applications. (C) 2002 Elsevier B.V. B.V. All rights reserved.
- Journal of Alloys and Compounds. Lausanne: Elsevier B.V. Sa, v. 344, n. 1-2, p. 226-230, 2002.
- Elsevier B.V.
- oxysulfide glasses
- IR emission
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.