Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Completeness of coherent states associated with self-similar potentials and Ramanujan's integral extension of the beta function
- Universidade Federal do Rio de Janeiro (UFRJ)
- Univ Wisconsin
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- A decomposition of identity is given as a complex integral over the coherent states associated with a class of shape-invariant self-similar potentials. There is a remarkable connection between these coherent states and Ramanujan's integral extension of the beta function.
- Journal of Physics A-mathematical and General. Bristol: Iop Publishing Ltd, v. 35, n. 43, p. 9063-9069, 2002.
- Iop Publishing Ltd
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.